Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Who SAID that?!

I learned in my communications classes that relationships grow exponentially when they are about to end. For instance, when you are about to graduate, or leave a job, the bonds that you form during that time will be the strongest. Julie and Cassy will be leaving the Penthouse this week, and while I will not miss the lack of floor space in my room, I WILL miss going to sleep together every night and waking up together every morning... multiple times since everyone had different alarms set. I'm amazed how quickly the 5 weeks flew by and I feel like this was a pivotal five weeks in all of our lives. Huge changes are about to happen for all three of us and it's pretty cool that we got to enjoy each other in the calm before the storm.
Ok, now... I have been applying for bartending positions in the hopes of picking up a second job. While I have been paying large sums of money to my credit card company in an effort to get my balance down to zero, I somehow have been spending pretty much the same amount on god knows what every month! My consumerism stuns even me sometimes. So, my next step will be analyzing my credit card statements to see where I am spending the most money, although I pretty much already know. It's food. I eat out pretty much three meals a day, and while I don't spend crazy money on any of those meals... they add up FAST! So, let's just say step one has already been done and move right along to step two... fix it! I would like to actually make a grocery list in the beginning of the week and actually shop and actually cook and actually bring lunches to work with me! Yes! I am going to keep those ideas flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment